Cloud Service Solutions
ACMSOFT can help you get on the Microsoft's cloud platform (Azure) cost effectively. Microsoft Azure offers a growing collection of integrated services — compute, storage, data, networking, and app — that help you move faster, do more, and save money.
What is Azure?
- It’s IaaS + PaaS - Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) is a powerful combination of managed and unmanaged services lets you build, deploy, and manage applications any way you like for unmatched productivity.
- It’s hybrid ready - easier to build applications that span both on-premises and the cloud.
- It’s open and flexible - Azure supports any operating system, language, tool, and framework— from Windows to Linux, SQL Server to Oracle, C# to Java.
It supports Big Data - better decision making with Azure HDInsight a Big Data solution powered by Apache Hadoop. Surface those insights from all types of data to business users through Microsoft Excel.
Why Big Data Analytics and Visualization is so important now than before?
- It’s always up, always on - Azure offers a 99.95% availability SLA, 24x7 tech support, and round-the-clock service health monitoring.
- It’s economical and scalable - Azure can quickly scale up or down to match demand, so you only pay for what you use.
- It’s everywhere - Azure runs on a growing global network of Microsoft-managed datacenters across 13 regions.
What can you do with Azure?
- Build infrastructure - Provision Windows and Linux Virtual Machines and applications in minutes. Use the same virtual machines and management tools in Azure that you use on-premises.
- Develop modern applications - Build and deploy a wide variety of modern applications for Android, iOS, and Windows that take full advantage of the cloud—including web, mobile, media and line-of-business solutions. Automatically scale up and down to meet any need.
- Gain insights from data - Azure provides managed SQL and NoSQL data services and built-in support for gaining insights from your data. Leverage the full power of SQL Server in the cloud and use HDInsight to build Hadoop clusters to analyze data.
- Manage identity and access - Manage user accounts, synchronize with existing on-premises directories, and get single sign on across Azure, Office 365 and hundreds of popular Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications including Salesforce, DocuSign, Google Apps, Box, Dropbox, and more.