CAD Application Developer
Based in Mississauga, we have a startup vibe, an extremely creative team. We have an immediate need for a CAD Application Developer. We are looking for folks who are capable CAD programming with CAD technician experience. Experience is important, but we are also looking for folks hungry to code and improve their skillset.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Work with cutting edge Windows technologies on interesting projects
- Work with brand name clients
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
What You Will Be Doing
Programming in varied CAD applications and extensions.
What You Need for this Position
- Utilize AutoCAD or MicroStation to modify architecture drawings for clients converting from 2D to 3D design
- Create a 3D rendering for pre-sale mock-ups to be handed off to creative designers to create a 3D virtual tour for client proposals
- Extract measurements from CAD drawings for engineering department to aid in solution design; Integrate drawing with architectural CAD drawings
- Proven experience in embedding and extending functionality in AutoCAD using the ObjectARX® programming environment with the object-oriented C++ programming interfaces, the managed AutoCAD .NET API, the complete Visual LISP® development environment and the ActiveX® interface
- Proven .NET experience as well as a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming
- Proven experience in embedding or extending functionality in MicroStation and Bentley products using the Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and Software Development Kits (SDKs)
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution
- CAD Certifications
What's In It for You?
The opportunity to join an award winning development team that is working on a variety of new and interesting projects.
How to Apply?
Please send your resume in Word/PDF format to email@example.com including the title of the position that you're applying for in the Subject line.